Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in young people's lives?
If you're passionate about diversity and inclusion and you've come to the right place!
Check out our current vacancies below to see if there's one for you.
Please note, all vacancies require an enhanced DBS check.
Let's build an equitable future.
Business Development Manager - Sales
Urban Synergy is an award-winning youth empowerment charity, founded in 2007 with the mission to inspire, guide and ignite the ambitions of young people. We focus on early support, to build confidence and show young people aged 9 -24 years that the world is their oyster.
We are dedicated to supporting young people through mentoring programs. We believe in the transformative power of mentorship and aim to create positive and lasting impacts on the lives of our beneficiaries. Our programs focus on fostering personal development, building self-confidence, and providing guidance to help young individuals achieve their goals.
Main Purpose of the Role
- Convert inbound leads as well as identify and initiate in market/target accounts for potential new corporate opportunities
- To strengthen market position by locating, developing and negotiating new donors and closing the sale
- Work to agreed budget targets, in line with the company growth strategy
- Identify relevant grant opportunities and write compelling proposals
- Experience in income generation, fundraising or delivering a sales strategy
- Ability to think strategically, set goals, and develop and implement fundraising strategies.
- Enthusiastic and self driven, able to think quickly, plan and act independently
- DE&I understanding an advantage
- Control own diary with regular agreed new donor meetings, presentations and onboarding
25 days holiday plus bank holidays