Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in young people's lives?
If you're passionate about diversity and inclusion and you've come to the right place!
Check out our current vacancies below to see if there's one for you.
Please note, all vacancies require an enhanced DBS check.
Let's build an equitable future.
Job Title: Fundraising and Events Executive
Reporting to: Head of Engagement and Communication
Maternity Cover: 6-12 month contract
Start date: 15th November 2023
The Fundraising and Events Executive plays a vital role in planning, organising, and executing fundraising activities and events for the charity. Working together with the team to create innovative fundraising strategies and manage donor relationships.
- Develop, plan, organise and execute fundraising campaigns and events, such as galas, charity runs, auctions, and community outreach events.
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and innovative approaches to maximize fundraising efforts.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing and potential donors to foster long-term support.
- Conduct prospect research to identify potential major donors and grant opportunites and develop roadmap.
- Prepare grant proposals, applications, and supporting documents to secure funding for specific programs or projects.
- Develop compelling fundraising and donor communication materials, including newsletters and social media.
- Proven experience in fundraising and event planning.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies, techniques, and best practices preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and inspire donors.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and Salesforce NPSP is advantageous.